Packing--AGAIN. Well, obviously, I can't be in /that/ much of a rush given I'm sitting in front of my new laptop writing this entry. I must take breaks because my mind drifts easily in the wee hours of the morning. The large suitcase will likely be overweight, as usual, and the smaller one will be my bookshelf until I find a more permanent residence. In June, I overestimated the amount of stuff I would bring by at least two or three suitcases. The editing process has gone smoothly thusfar, but the night is young. Thank goodness for Joyce bringing an extra bag of my winter clothes to Taipei. This is not even mentioning the great help she was in organizing my errands today. If her brilliance couldn't be better applied to helping people through nursing, she would have no lack of work as a personal assistant I am certain.
Max beat the traffic home from LA and made it with more than in time for our yummy dinner of Thai take-out. He says that Comic Con was enlightening insofar as he now understands "my" generation better. Ha! He alleges that "my" generation is somehow responsible for media being the way that it is today. I can't be held responsible for my inactions so credit must go to visionaries who happen to be my age.
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment